Double Spray And Rechargeable Air Humidifier
Double Spray And Rechargeable Air Humidifier are more than just unique, it also works wonders in purifying the air and creating a relaxing environment. This humidifier can be used in spa, phototherapy, or non-aromatherapy humidifier. Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to purify and harmonize the body and soul. As this product is portable and suitable for gym, yoga, baby room, office, spa, bedroom, and rental room, You can enjoy life anytime, anywhere.
Make your skin more nourished and your body healthier!
Important things you need to know:
- Before using the humidifier, please make sure that the cotton swab is completely immersed in water to ensure that the wet cotton swab is in contact with the atomizing sheet and can emit a good mist. Please ensure correct operation, thank you! (If the operation is not correct, it will lead to the phenomenon that only the light will not fog)
- The humidifier uses pure water, do not use tap water
- Clean the atomizer regularly, because the atomizer is the key to the fog
Disclaimer: As this humidifier is made of plastic, a high concentration of essential oils will corrode the humidifier. This humidifier can only use low-concentration essential oils that are soluble in water.
Why it's worth having:
1. Humidification - purify the dirty air in the confined space
2. Silent - makes mist for the whole night, providing reassuring moisture and creating a relaxing environment
3. Convenient and easy to use - space-saving and portable (can be used for home, office, or car)
5. A meaningful gift to family, friends, colleagues, or business partners.
- Product Name: Double Spray And Rechargeable Air Humidifier
- Product Material: ABS/Electronic components
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Product Size:101*101*154mm
- Product Weight: 530g
- Power mode: USB
- Operating Time: Low speed about4.5h; Medium speed about2.5h; High speed 2h
- Accessories: One host, one data line, one manual
- Inspection: Qualified products
- Execution Standard: GB4706.1-2005/GB4706.48-2009